Bobby: Afterlife Bobby: Afterlife

Brilliant

To start off, the effects that are looping in the background in the beginning are really nice, gives the viewer a slight idea of what's going to happen. Then it all breaks out with a guy being tossed out of a flower, nice touch there and good animation.

The shadow in the doorway is pretty creepy but kinda out of the box, however, the music saves this in a very nice way due to it being so fked up. Then the radio blows up wich itself makes no sense at all. Then the creepy beings starts to talk and different types of zooms are made, all in all nicely excecuted. It's creepy alright.

So, for the grades, as it is in the Experimental Genre and it's this fked up, I would most certainly give this flash a 10/10. Even if I am unable to get the story behind and I haven't watched your previous bobby movies, now, I might just do that.

Powa to the swedes! <3 Keep on creating stuff!

Dunso responds:

Yeah man thanks :D

TW: The Cursed Medallion TW: The Cursed Medallion

Good movie

Interesting, good story without words, and I like the cowboy ending, all respect to you man. Also the animation was simple but good. You could've made the parachute fall abit shorter or made the fall animation better, but as a whole movie I loved it. Good job brah.

savage011 responds:

thanks man that mean alot

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Good game

First off, this is a well done game with classic controls. There are no major things I'd like to criticise except for the zombies eating bodies on the ground, you will not get any combo bonuses from theese.

The start was pretty nice, very unoriginal but well done. The concept is very overused and zombies is not something we haven't seen before. Althou the overall conclusion of the game is great, the voice acting, the civilians, the zombies, the military, it still feels like something is missing. This does not affect the game bad in any way but for me, it feels like the final touch is missing.

The whole team effort was, from experiencing only the game, felt complete. I have nothing else to say about the team than you guys did an awesome job putting this together.

The car feeling was really great, even thou it seems like your car has 4 wheels linked to the steering. Upgrading, expanding and progressing while looking at your veichle turning into a monster was purely perfect.

I congratulate you people for making a great game and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Air Raid! Air Raid!

%u25B2

%u25B2
%u25B2 %u25B2

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Good game

128/128, you could've made the last parts more tricky, especially when you're making your way to the fountain. Otherwise it was a really good time consuming game and fun to play. Good music too but I bet if you get stuck somewhere you're going to grow tired of it. Nice work!

For You For You

You've got a somewhat cool song here, it's not primarily my type of music but I'll try to review this one as fairly as possible as I have gotten some experience for EDM through the years of producing.

It's a pretty nice travel sound your main synth arp gives, especially when it starts to travel through the left and right channel. I approve of having alot of things happening at the same time, especially in a song like this. I assume your original thoughts were that you wanted a song for people to dance to. I also like how the main arp synth is kinda off-beat from time to time, giving the song a different type of sound. The EQ levels seem to be kinda off from time to time, giving a feeling of clutch in a bad way.

Some breaking down:
Intro - I hate to bring it to you but I really dislike the default voices you can mixture with. I think the buildup is neat tho. The main arp starts to become just abit too repetive untill it starts to travel through stereo.
Somewhat 1:30 - Melody could be improved in various ways, not making it so typical with one note on each beat. Goes on like this for a while untill it also starts to get abit repetive.
Around 3:15 - Melody ends and arp finds it way back in the song, rather neat transicion but then again, I would love to see some more variation throughout the song.

Main improvement:
EQ levels - Clean up your mix
Melodies - Variation is key to success, doesn't have to be alot of variation, just barely something to illuminate the feeling that the song changes pace.

I'd like to scout you for the Audio portal but you need atleast a couple of more songs before I can safely scout you. Please send me a PM once you upload more songs and I will happily scout you for the AP.

23i

BFeltMusic responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. I'll try to keep in mind the variation and do a bit more to try and clean up the EQ next time around. The default voice thing... Yeah, I tried to find something that fit in somewhat but that's not easily done. Next time, if I use a voice, I might look into one from a free site I know of so that it is actually a human voice.

There are a few other songs in the works and I will definitely let you know when they're done, though it might be a while as I'm currently a graduate student. I only get to work on songs when I have some free time.

DeseNutz - Other Reality DeseNutz - Other Reality

Progressive and different.

I haven't heard any songs of this type in the techno genre really, this sounds more like a mashup of trance and progressive house. The progression is nice and smooth really. I do think it is abit too out of the box for my taste so to speak.

My current headphones are shit but I'll try to say something about the mixing:
I'd say the hats are really well mixed, they are there and they are not all over the place. The whole music parts are neat too, nothing overlapping too much and I can't really hear anything pumping. The bass maybe abit too heavy for progressive music like this, eats alot on higher freqs. Maybe change it and make it heavy but not as present in the 1k parts of the mix.

I'd really like a finished verision (or WIP but full song) of this for reviewal, I think you can make a really nice track out of this.

Cheers mate

Piano In C Minor Piano In C Minor

Dissonant

This little piece is beautiful but dissonant like hell, I believe that's why you got the stupid 0 bombers. I do enjoy this piece tho and I think you've created a nice feeling with it.

To the review,

With a new DAW and all, the work is nicely done. I think you can change the levels of the piano abit in order to make it abit more "human". Right now I think it sounds like a machine playing it with all notes on X level. Change that abit and it'll feel more alive.
The arrangement is nice, the pauses feels abit empty tho (the pauses when you strike the keys and it just goes to flat silence) . Sometimes the pauses are random, like around the 22 second mark. If you can get it to flow together better, you can probably get a better production out. I'm not saying remove all pauses but you could overlook some of them. I really like the dissonance and it's beautiful in it's own way.

I imagine a pool of water with a footprint underneath it, printed in dirt but heavily damaged by the weather. The water dissapears and it lightens up, leaving nothing but the dirt left. Suddenly an army appears, soldiers walking towards the horizon with sadness in their eyes. They proceed to think about what they've just been witnessing. They march like zombies and no one is speaking, walking over the dirt with their already broken shoes. It starts to rain as they dissapear in the horizon.

That's my "song-story" of this piece.

I say you did a good job composing it but there are things to improve on.

Cheers mate

PIED3 responds:

Thank you very much for the review, and the interesting story. I agree on everything you've said, and will pay more attention to the sound of the piano next time, and bear in mind what you've said about the pauses. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Level 34 Level 34

Skilled

Very skillful drawings, everything looks quite good exept for her left arm, it looks very out of sync with the rest of her body and I think it's put too much infront of her body for it to look good. Not that it looks bad or anything but thats just what I think. Try and compare the left arm with the right one and you'll see the right one is very smoothly done and near perfect, but the right one doesn't look like it fit into the picture, it just looks like a layer ontop of it.
Other than that, it is nice to see a good looking picture every now and then on the art portal.

Nice work.

LegolaSS responds:

why thank you... alot of people are pointing this out... it seems to be a big problem... one im looking into fixxing... athough its mostly on the same layer :P... il try and sort it out with my next update :3

Roger with flat hat Roger with flat hat

Pretty good...

But the template in the background is a standard...